A large portion of American consumers are concerned about climate change and our nation's energy future. Conservatively estimated at 30% of the U.S. population, EarthEra calls these consumers "WannaDos" because they are glad to spend a little extra time or money to conserve energy, reduce waste or foster change. But because "WannaDos" lead busy lives, the do-good solution must be:
- Simple to act upon
- Come from a credible source
- Provide a tangible solution
- Offer benefits for generations to come
How It Works
To reach this large group of "WannaDo" consumers, our partners are hosting EarthEra offers in their retail channels. EarthEra offers reduce the carbon impact associated with various consumer activities such as shipping packages or staying at a hotel, and every penny is used to build new renewable energy facilities.
Why EarthEra is Important to many Consumers including "WannaDos"
- "WannaDos" have children and grandchildren and care about the future
- Increasing America's supply of renewable energy will help fight climate change by displacing carbon emissions from fossil fuels such as coal and oil
- Expanding wind and solar energy facilities in the U.S. will increase domestic sources of energy, offering price stability and energy independence
- Health concerns like childhood asthma and adult emphysema are associated with industrial emissions. Renewable energy sources such as wind and solar power greatly reduce emissions that have been linked to these adverse health effects.
- Clean emissions-free air is a by-product of renewable energy such as wind and solar power
- Accelerating the construction of wind and solar energy facilities will create green-tech jobs and contribute to a new clean energy economy
What brands gain from EarthEra programs
- Increased awareness
- Increased consumer loyalty
- Opportunity for increased revenue
- Brand differentiation
- Association with highly credible program and partner
EarthEra programs help brands connect with their customers
- By engaging with them in a meaningful, topical and emotional way
- By sharing their values and concerns over energy and the environment
- By providing a unique way for them to get and stay involved
For more information about a customized EarthEra program for your business, please contact us.